dolls for daughters logo

Get Involved

Events

  • Annual Tea Party at Wystone’s World Teas

    Click for more details on this event

    Our annual tea party at Wystone’s World Teas currently has been postponed. Check back for more information.

  • Tap N Run Volunteers Needed

    Click for more details on this event

    If you are interested in volunteering with us for the Denver Tap N Run, please register online: http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/65007364084#/form.

    We need volunteers on May 9th and May 10th. Volunteers during race time must be 21 and older. More information will be posted.

  • March Madness Pool!

    March 31, 2014

    Join us and pool leader, Colin, as we get ready for March Madness!

    This will be the 3rd annual March Madness pool to benefit Dolls for daughters! Are you ready? Can you feel the Excitement!?

    This event is all online. We will not meet in person.

    Last year the winner walked with over $800 and we raised almost $450 for Dolls for Daughters! There were 149 entries. I’d really like to beat that this year, so please share this with your friends!

    If you ARE interested (and you should be!). Here is the rundown:
    dollsfordaughters.mayhem.cbssports.com/ pw dolls
    * Don’t pay attention to college ball? Neither do I! Trust me, it’s a lot of fun
    * $10 per bracket (do as many or as few as you’d like)
    * 30% of Winnings go to Dolls for Daughters
    * From the remainder: Last place gets his/her $10 back; Winner gets 80% of remaining; 2nd place gets 20%.
    * Brackets are due by beginning of the first game, which I believe is Thursday March 21st
    * You can mail me a check or bring me checks/cash (Paypal not available this year—they don’t like this stuff and I got in trouble)
    * Will be using the CBS automated site for you to enter and manage your brackets (they can also ‘auto select’ your picks). www.cbssports.com/fantasy

    SEND payment DIRECTLY to Colin Whitenack. Message him for more details and his address or message us for his address.

    Click for more details on this event

    Join us and pool leader, Colin, as we get ready for March Madness!

    This will be the 3rd annual March Madness pool to benefit Dolls for daughters! Are you ready? Can you feel the Excitement!?

    This event is all online. We will not meet in person.

    Last year the winner walked with over $800 and we raised almost $450 for Dolls for Daughters! There were 149 entries. I’d really like to beat that this year, so please share this with your friends!

    If you ARE interested (and you should be!). Here is the rundown:
    dollsfordaughters.mayhem.cbssports.com/ pw dolls
    * Don’t pay attention to college ball? Neither do I! Trust me, it’s a lot of fun
    * $10 per bracket (do as many or as few as you’d like)
    * 30% of Winnings go to Dolls for Daughters
    * From the remainder: Last place gets his/her $10 back; Winner gets 80% of remaining; 2nd place gets 20%.
    * Brackets are due by beginning of the first game, which I believe is Thursday March 21st
    * You can mail me a check or bring me checks/cash (Paypal not available this year—they don’t like this stuff and I got in trouble)
    * Will be using the CBS automated site for you to enter and manage your brackets (they can also ‘auto select’ your picks). www.cbssports.com/fantasy

    SEND payment DIRECTLY to Colin Whitenack. Message him for more details and his address or message us for his address.

  • Dolls for Daughters and Kenzi’s Kidz Dinner and Auction - July 17, 2014

    July 17, 2014

    Join us and many of our supporters at our annual silent auction on July 17, 2014. This event will include a dinner, silent and live auction.

    Event Information:
    Wellshire Golf Course
    3333 S Colorado Blvd,
    Denver, CO 80222

    Time: 6pm-9pm (cocktail hour with open bar and silent auction from 6pm-7pm)
    7pm sit down dinner and program
    Live Auction hosted by the Auction Divas

    Cost: $180 per couple
    Tables: $850 (seat 10)

    contact Jessica Bachus at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

    Click for more details on this event

    More information on this event and auction items will be posted soon.

  • 4th Annual Dolls for Daughters and Kenzi’s Kidz Invitational Scramble

    July 18, 2014

    Join us Friday, July 18, 2014 at The Ridge at Castle Pines for our annual invitational Scramble.

    Register online: https://birdeasepro.com/Event/Register/1527

    Event Details
    Registration Opens:  6am
    Shotgun Start:        8am
    Awards:              immediately after the tournament is over

    Click for more details on this event

    Join us Friday, July 18, 2014 at The Ridge at Castle Pines for our annual invitational Scramble.

    Event Details
    Registration Opens:  6am
    Shotgun Start:        8am
    Awards:              immediately after the tournament is over

    Entry Fee:
    $200 per person
    $800 per foursome

    Entry Free Includes:
    18 holes of golf with power cart
    free range balls
    breakfast, BBQ lunch and drinks on the course and at the bar


    Sponsors:
    Visionary Partner - Miller and Associates, CPA
    Birdie: VLCM

    Other Event Sponsors:
    Mile High Outdoor Advertising
    KB Digital Designs
    Colorado Car Hunter

    Sponsorship and Registration can be found online: https://birdeasepro.com/Event/Register/1527

  • 5th Annual Dolls for Daughters and Toys for Boys Toy Shop

    December 05, 2014

    Click for more details on this event

    This Annual Event will be held Friday, December 5, 2014. Doors will open at 9am and close when we run out of toys or at 5pm.

    We will NOT open the doors before 9am.

    More information, including location and how to volunteer will be posted by October 1, 2014